April 1, 2022
The Importance Of Cleaning Your Broiler
Regular Cleaning Helps Keep Your Broiler Working in Top Condition
Our service department receives customer calls from all over the world, usually asking for help with broiler troubleshooting. While issues and causes may vary, often problems can be solved with regular daily, weekly and monthly cleaning.
Celio Guardado, a service technician at Nieco explains the importance of cleaning your broiler:
Fortunately for Nieco’s customers, helpful maintenance resources such as cleaning posters you can hang in your kitchen and more in-depth user manuals are readily available on our website. These materials are easy to access. Simply:
1. Locate your broiler model under our Products menu (or Major Accounts menu if you are a Burger King, Hardees, Dairy Queen, Red Robin or Carl’s Jr. customer).
2. Click on the model to be taken to the product page.
3. Scroll down the page to the Downloads area.
4. Select the PDF or JPEG you wish to download. That will open the file in a new browser window.
5. Save that file as you normally would on your computer.
In addition to written materials, Nieco has developed a series of cleaning videos that you may access via our YouTube channel (and also via the Videos area on various product pages on our website):