December 15, 2016
Quick Serve Restaurant Broilers
Nieco Broilers Excel in Quick Serve Restaurants
Nieco started in the quick serve restaurant industry over forty years ago and today it remains a strong partner for customers needing a powerful broiler that delivers on multiple levels.
Here are just a few benefits of having a Nieco in your kitchen:
- Taste – Nieco broilers produce products that are perfectly cooked, offering your customers juicy, seared flame broiled perfection every time.
- Faster Speed of Service – Need an increase in capacity and speed so you can serve more customers more quickly? Our team will work with you to find the right model and right configuration for your business to help you achieve those goals.
- Flexibility – Multiple lanes and different product configurations allow you to cook specialty items like chicken or fish on one side while you’re cooking burgers on the other side. Or, you can cook twice as many burger patties at once if that’s what you prefer.
- Reliability – Nieco broilers are built to last and require no flame arrestors or burners to replace.
- Savings – Our automated broiling process requires significantly less employee time than other cooking options. In addition to saving on labor, our new energy-efficient BroilVection™ hybrid broiling technology offers customers significant savings on energy costs.
Nieco’s vice president of strategic accounts, Marlo Wright, discusses why a Nieco broiler is a perfect fit for your quick serve restaurant: